NOW SAVE 20% OFF
What is it?
Toyota Combustion & EFI Fuel System Cleaning Service is a two-step 360˚ fuel system cleaning process performed by Certified Toyota Technicians.
What does it do?
- Environmental conditions, driving habits or poor quality gasoline can cause build-up in your vehicle's fuel and combustion systems, compromising both fuel economy and performance.
- The service cleans and eliminates contaminates and deposits in the combustion chambers and on intake and exhaust valves.
When to use it?
Every 80,000 kilometres or if performance issues exist.
- Restores efficiency to the EFI system.
- Oxygen sensors and catalytic converter safe.
- Helps improve fuel economy
- Creates a combustible emulsion of gasoline and water.
- Controls moisture produced by condensation in the fuel system.
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT