CarProof reports confirm, amongst other important items
- Branding (if the vehicle was branded as Stolen, Salvaged, Non-Repairable, Rebuilt, etc)
- Liens (all enforceable Liens in Canada and the U.S.)
- Odometer Fraud/Tampering
- Accident, Insurance and Claims history
- U.S. Vehicle history
- Registration Records
CarProof is a Canadian based used vehicle history reporting service and is superior to other internet-based vehicle history service for the following reasons:
- CarProof is electronically connected - live - data sources. This means data is always current and not outdated. Other services purchase data dumps periodically leaving the chance that recent important data is not included in their reports.
- CarProof is the only service that provides consumers with Canadian lien and/or security interest information on vehicles. CarProof is connected live to each provincial and territorial registrar responsible for maintaining these records. Other U.S. based services, including CarFax, do not report any Canadian vehicle lien information.
- CarProof is the only service that provides consumers with Canadian insurance and accident claims data. Through live connection to comprehensive databases that service the Canadian insurance industry, CarProof provides data from 90% of Canada's private insurance industry. CarProof also has a product that instantaneously searches the ICBC database for insurance claims data in British Columbia.
- CarProof reports also provide consumers with data from one of the largest U.S. based vehicle history services. Through a live connection to Experian Automotive's 2 billion record database, all CarProof reports include the data you would get from other popular U.S. based vehicle history services.
If you are researching a used vehicle that is or has been registered in Canada there is simply no substitute for CarProof. Don't buy a used vehicle without demanding to see a CarProof Report.
Click here to view sample reports.
Visit CarProof's official site for complete details.